What We Do
Illness occurs when certain genes in our body are activated or “expressed” due to environmental factors, such as exposure to toxins, allergens, microbes, or poor nutrition, as well as lifestyle factors such as stress or trauma. By understanding the complex interactions between our genes and the environment, we can develop personalized treatment plans that address the root cause of illness and promote long-term health and well-being.
Our Wellness By Design plan includes the following:
- Personalized health assessments which help to connect your history, symptoms, nutrition, lab work, and lifestyle to your current diagnoses (figuring out the root cause of your health concerns)
- A comprehensive Wellness By Design care plan that outlines what steps to maximize, minimize and how to prioritize (P.S. You are always in full control of your health and lifestyle changes!)
- A personalized nutrition template based on your preference
- Scientifically validated specialty testing at preferred pricing
- Preferred pricing on professional supplements and always free supplement recommendations
- 24/7 access to your private health portal which includes informative protocols, guides, recipes, nutrition plans etc.
- Unlimited messaging to your care team in-between sessions
Based on your needs and preference, we offer two tiers of support:
- 2x (twice a month) health coaching
- 4x (four times a month) health coaching
During these sessions, we will review your progress, help you overcome any obstacles, and continue to make adjustments to your personalized Wellness By Design plan. We will listen attentively to your feedback, identify areas for improvement, and provide a safe and supportive space for you to express and process your feelings about your healing journey. Our goal is to help you stay on track and continue making progress towards your health goals.